SCIF Opens for 2021 Invention Contest
Columbia, SC: The South Carolina Inventors Forum launched an invention contest for local inventors at NOMA Warehouse Wednesday, August 25, 2021. Local inventors can sign up for free at https://southcarolinainventorsforum.org/contest-entry-form. South Carolina Inventors Form Contest is a great way to showcase your expertise and vision on how you plan on positively contribute to the world.
The SCIF Contestees that are interested need to need to know the following:
● Date: Wednesday, August 25, 2021
● Last Day to Enter: July 31st, 2021
● Finalists will be announced: August 4, 2021
● Entry Fee: $0 (Finalists will be offered tables for FREE)
● Rule: All finalists must have patents or patents pending
● Location: NOMA Warehouse 2222 Sumter St Columbia, SC 29201
● Time: 9 am
● Time Allotted: 8 minutes. Inventors should plan to present for around 5 minutes and
answer some audience questions during the remaining 3 minutes.
● Things to consider: What does your invention solve? Who will benefit from this, and
● Prize: The best invention prize will soon be determined!
For questions about SCIF or SCIF 2021 Invention contest, contact Adrian at